Doug Hanshew, the owner of Almost Heaven Auto Repair, has over 30 years of experience in the automotive business. He has served as service director, service advisor, service technician, and body shop manager for several major dealerships on the East coast.
Located one and one-half miles south on U.S. Route 114 from the Big Chimney Bridge, and two miles north from I-64 and I-77, Almost Heaven Auto Repair offers the convenience and service of a major repair shop at a fair, honest price. Our hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Feel free to browse our website to find out more about the services we offer, as well as our rates and other information. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us or stop by the shop!
Almost Heaven Auto Repair provides quality car care in Charleston, West Virginia. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Charleston and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Almost Heaven Auto Repair employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Almost Heaven Auto Repair is a certified Federated AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Charleston, West Virginia.
About Federated AutoCare
As a Federated AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Federated parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Federated AutoCare Program.
Our National Federated AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the Federated AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 Federated AutoCare locations across the country.